With the support of
In December 2015 Vladimir Putin in his annual speech to Federal Assembly called for establishing large private Russian companies in the area of electronic trade. Within the framework of realization of the strategy outlined by the President a Roundtable discussion will be held which will gather the key specialists in order to determine the ways of development of electronic commerce.
It is planned to discuss basic provisions on development of electronic trade in Russia, concepts of creation and development of informational infrastructure. Due attention will be paid to worldwide experience in electronic trade, especially in USA and China, and the conditions and tendencies of its development in Russia.
As a result of the Round table the project ideas and particular proposals will be formed.
Electronic trade as an element of new economy.
- Basic concepts of electronic trade
- Main stages of creation of electronic trade
- Roadmap for electronic trade
- Types and forms of electronic trade
Crossborder sales of the goods via electronic trading platforms as a means to expand demand market for the participants of small and medium enterpreneurship.
- Internet trade experience in USA and China
- Conditions and tendencies of development of internet trade in Russia
- Tendency of redistribution of the internet trade markets in the world
Challenges and threats emerging from the dominance of foreign standards of data transmission, legally significant electronic docflow, integration of large data streams.
- Legislative base for electronic trade in Russia
- Directions for development of the legislative base for electronic trade
- Necessity of the Federal Law on Electronic trade and its key elements
Development of cross-border payment instruments and mechanisms of deals guarantee.
- Concept for creation and development of IT infrastructure
- Structure and key elements
Moscow, Miusskaya Square, house No.7, building No.1,
Civiс Chamber of the Russian Federation, Council Chamber.
Beginning at 11:00 AM.